Thursday, May 9, 2013

When It Began


I know every time I do one of these things that I am always apologizing for one reason or another for taking such a long time before posting new content.  It is something that I'm actively trying to change.  It seems as time has gone by and I have spent more and more time on a computer studying, I have acquired a strong case of ADD, that or a lack of motivation.  Let's leave that topic for a future post, suffice it to say that it's something I seriously need to break.

For this post though, I wanted to introduce myself a little bit (but not too much).  I have a rare condition called MPS, which greatly impacts physical development from an early age, and I have said this many times before, I feel that because my condition severely impacted my physical abilities, the only thing I had left was my mind and something that I would be hard-pressed to lose.  So at the surprise of many individuals I find myself on my free time reading literary articles from philosophy professors and other works from some of the greatest minds ever to exist; Plato, Aristotle, Aquinas, Kant, etc.  The obvious outcome of a mind that continuously loves to think about the esoteric, and a learned inability to concentrate on something for longer than 30 min, the sheer number of topics that I think about on any given day is quite staggering.  Which is part and parcel to the reason I wanted to make this, and hopefully make a routine of it,  to get some of my thoughts out.  In turn hoping that this expulsion of my inward thoughts would help me work through some of my thoughts, and even spark some dialogue with other interested individuals.  I'm not claiming in any way that I could be the next brilliant philosopher with another groundbreaking shift to our social understanding and modern thought, but one can pretend.

You can also on top of the logical brain teasers expect to see theological questions, developments on stories based on my religious beliefs, updates on what's going on in my life, and even apparel that I have designed.  So here is to keeping you entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment